- KENYA TEAM SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- July 17- Travel
- July 18- Arrive Nairobi then fly to Kisumu and drive to orphanage
- July 19- Begin building Study Hall and prepare for VBS and Medical Mission
- July 20- Medical Mission at Orphanage and for community children. Begin VBS in the afternoon.
- July 21- Lead Worship at Believers Fellowship at Orphanage. Wrap up VBS in afternoon
- July 22- Resume work on Study Hall
- July 23- Building, Painting
- July 24- Building and Painting Dorms
- July 25- Safari for most of group/others may travel to visit Frank north of Kisumu
- July 26- Medical Mission for the adults in the community and prepare for VBS in Kisumu
- July 27- VBS at Believers Fellowship in Kisumu
- July 28- Lead worship and ordination service at Believers Fellowship Kisumu.
- July 29- Team time and wrapping up with kids in the evening.
- July 30- Say goodbye and travel in afternoon
- July 31- Travel
- Please pray that the Lord will mightily use this team from NCF to bless, encourage, be a shining light and spread help, hope and love in Kenya. We want to pray that the Lord will provide safety in travel as well as good health for each team member and for the Christians that they will minister to over in Kenya. PLEASE PRAY DAILY!
Pastor Lee & Nita McKinney
Joseph & Star Koca
Chris & Lisa Coyle